User avatar

Valteria

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Artist and the Philosopher

    The girl next door called me an artist the first day we moved in. She sat on the porch at the two story bungalow across the street, twisting a silver ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Artist and The Philosopher

    Thanks a million times for the review, Sarah. I love how you are honest and don't feed me ear candy. :D I appreciate your input and I agree a hundred ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Artist and The Philosopher

    The girl next door called me an artist the first day we moved in. She sat on the porch at the two story bungalow across the street, twisting a silver ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of vamp/paranormal/urban fantasy bestselling authors

    Oops, sorry. I didn't read the whole thing because it was so long. My bad! :(

    Jul 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 1]

    I recently reviewed a story, believing it to be the best thing I've read on this site so far, but you just topped the list. The whole idea of being ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of vamp/paranormal/urban fantasy bestselling authors

    Ever heard of Stephanie Meyer, author of bestselling vampire romance series Twilight ? :D

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    *wiping tears* Wow! You are probably the best writer I've reviewed on this site so far. Your story had deep emotion and left me really caring about Madelyn and John's ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]

    Title: Angler (The Novel) Genre: General Fiction Novels What I would like you to look at: Please give me feedback on characters and voice. Link to page: post730191.html#p730191 *gulps* I ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: How would you pronounce this name?

    Thanks for all the help guys. It's greatly appreciated so keep it coming, please. If anyone is curious, I want my readers to pronounce it like My-len. :D :D :D

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: HELP! It's dark and I hear laughing.........

    We're all a little crazy, aren't we? Anyway, it's not my own words. I got the idea from the the sauce packets they give you with your burrito at Taco ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of the dead

    This story is really sad, but I still enjoyed it. Some parts were unnecessary and others didn't make sense, though. You really should get rid of this sentence: I'm going ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: HELP! It's dark and I hear laughing.........

    The title is irrelevant. :D Sorry, guys. I had a whim. Anyway, what I'm really wondering is if anyone has any possible, creative names for the fictional gas station in ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Never Mind This.

    Thanks for all your comments. I'm not looking to be administrator, but thanks anyway you guys! :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A dream for you.

    I can totally relate to this if you're this poem is about a potential story character. Sometimes I feel like my characters are real people and I actually like them ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Never Mind This.

    So how do I find this Nate guy? Is he published or something? Does he decide who the Administrators are?

    Jun 28, 2010


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief