User avatar

Valentine

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    It's my pen name. (don't tell anybody)

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine My full name is Theon Valentine, which means "uncageable love" Valentine

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine To Jasmine: I am a guy, Valentine being my last name. I am confused on why you're so shocked. To Elinor: I was just trying to be funny to ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine No offense Jasmine, but I would rather die , than read and answer all those questions. Thanks anyway. Valentine

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine Hello. I have been writing forever it seems. I write fantasy, which should not be called fantasy. I think it should be called something else, don't you? Isn't a ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Hello.

    Feb 2, 2010


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead