User avatar

Valentine

  • Archive Re: Wingwar:

    Name: Glatorix Age: 150 years (young) Species: Dragon Gender: Male Rank: none Personality: Glatorix was the son of the dragon King, but when he declared war on the gryphons/pegasuses, he ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    [b ]Zander [/b] I stood in front of the mirror. It was cracked in places, breaking my reflection into uneven segments. I let out a sigh and grabbed my bag. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander "Hi," I greeted Maggie. She said hey back and we began out walk home. It was kind of nice not doing this alone all the time. Except when people ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander "I usually don't tell people about myself, especially complete strangers like yourself." I answered lowly. "Okay then...never mind." She replied a bit confused. "But you were right, Maggie and ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander I ignored Charlie's stereotyping comment. My hand fished into my pockets. No money. I wouldn't be able to get high tonight anyway. I might as well test my luck ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander "Who's the new guy?" the prep asked. Maggie ignored him, not wanting to get in trouble I assumed. He sat down next to me. I could feel his judging ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander I swung my bag onto the floor and slid into my seat.I'm kinda glad that she wanted my to with her. Well, she would probably just drop me like ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander "Um, honors English, you?" I answer. Maggie glances down a bunch of papers in her bag. "Um.....oh, English. What'd you say again?" she muttered. I shook my head at ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander Her hand felt warm but I let go. My lips cracked into a smile. "Are you new?" Meggie asked with a smile. My hand brushed against my hair. Okay, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Hey, can I join. I could be a goth if you guys want. I also just need a storybook to be in. I haven't done one yet. I assume your ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Thrive

    There is only one thing that you need to know: You either do what I say...or I kill you and your family. There is a game to be played, whether ...

    Mar 20, 2010


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard