User avatar

Valentine

  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    Hmmm....I wasn't necessarily going to have the marks be what you said...but it maybe be a good idea. Yes, the villains haven't really showed up yet. They will, both the ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    Perfect idea. I'll definitely use that.Thanks.

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    no offense, but all those powers are really boring and cliche. I will use colors for something else. (wink) Keep on thinking.

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    One: The colors of their tattoos will be important. Why they are colored which way is a secret. Two: They will be compared to somewhat of a superstition. It is ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    Here is where everybody that reads Shade of Violet can suggest ideas for the story. Please give me all your ideas. All the extremely pitiful ones will be cast aside. ...

    Mar 8, 2010


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore