User avatar

Valentine

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is me and my epicness. Oh yeah!

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Kkk. here it a recent pic, from today. I had to take it for some letter thing. Anyway, tell me what you think:

    May 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Sionarama: it is hard to see you in the pic, it's very bad quality....

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here I am. Your beloved Valentine.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    thanks, but I tried that before, and this is what it says: Information The image file you tried to attach is invalid. It's not a weird picture. It is a ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    hey, I'd post here, but I don't know how to put a picture on if it's saved on my desktop, not in a url. Can you help me?

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Hey, how do I out a picture here without using a url adress?

    Apr 1, 2010


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing