User avatar

Valentine

  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    One: The colors of their tattoos will be important. Why they are colored which way is a secret. Two: They will be compared to somewhat of a superstition. It is ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    Here is where everybody that reads Shade of Violet can suggest ideas for the story. Please give me all your ideas. All the extremely pitiful ones will be cast aside. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    HI Demeter. Please review chapter three of Shades of Violet. Its adventure/fiction. Hope you like it.

    Mar 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Here it is. My third chapter of my current tale. It's adventure/fiction: [url] You can read the previous chapters to get know the rest of the story but you don't ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(3)[pawn]

    Thanks shine. I'm sorry, (I don't live in Colorado) I think I'll change it though. I like rainy places better. From now on, I'm interviewing my friends on their reactions ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(2)[violet]

    thanks people. I'm taking this all in. Hopefully, the next chapter, (4)will satisfy you.

    Mar 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    complete

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(3)[pawn]

    Hey everybody. I'm putting this on earlier because of the great demand. Chapter three! Answers are given and question are asked. Enjoy! ~Shades of Violet~ [3] [pawn] [Saturday] Derek found ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Finding me back-Prologue(Final edit) Please re -read

    Hey-Here as requested. The first thing I noticed was that it was thick. That sounds weird, but while i was reading it, it felt like i was trying to walk ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(2)[violet]

    Hey guys. I just wanted to thank everybody that reviewed this and "liked" it. Its my first writing piece that has been featured. I'm pumped! Stay tune for more.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(1)[revised]

    Hey guys. I just wanted to thank everybody that reviewed this and "liked" it. Its my first writing piece that has been featured. I'm pumped! Stay tune for more.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to review

    Hey, I'd like a review. Here is the link to my romance. adventure fiction story. A lot of people love it. I hope you do too. It is the first ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(2)[violet]

    thanks. If you read carefully, it's on saturday... no classes on the weekends. I guess they could be roomed by their age, but they aren't. Thanks

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(2)[violet]

    it says his name..... Violet calls him Bradon, maybe you should reread....

    Mar 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    All done. Please, I'm bloodthirsty for reviews.

    Mar 5, 2010


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind