User avatar

Valentine

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Inspection (Part 1 of 2)

    Here I am at last1 Sorry it took so long... I must say, I really like this. :D Good job! The plot was original, and was the point of view. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    Here as requested. Sorry it took so long. I forgot about my wrff after nobody posted in it for like two weeks. I don't have to much to critique after ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(4)[death]

    Okay people. Everybody thinks this is starting to drag. I really tried to make it exciting and stuff, but ir didn't work I guess. So, What can I do that ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Raid

    Hello Hippie. I am here at your service. So glad that I could help review this and I hope this helps some. Please remember that everything I say is advice, ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    Hmmm....I wasn't necessarily going to have the marks be what you said...but it maybe be a good idea. Yes, the villains haven't really showed up yet. They will, both the ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(4)[death]

    thanks for the comments. Hippie: the girl has had crimson eyes half the time for the entire story. It isn't normal, but its a side effect. ill change the religion ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Have a Peanut!

    Please review my story, Shades of Violet. It's pretty cool. I hope you enjoy it. : Thanks so much!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to review

    Please review this story: It is pretty popular and I hope you enjoy it. It is the fourth chapter, but you can read the others in adventure/action fiction if you ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(4)[death]

    Salut! Here is chapter four. I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am. So, I wrote this and was so excited that I only edited it ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look Into My Eyes

    Here's my first poem to be submitted here. I wrote it for English. The criteria was to write a poem about death and dying. Hope you guys enjoy and and ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Unfinished World

    Hey Natibabes! Here to review your poem. Hope you find this helpful. I wrote of a world, a world where the wind whispers melodies of old A world where treasure, ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Hey! I loved to get a review on my third chapter of my ongoing novel. Here's the link. Find the previous chapters in action/ adventure fiction. [url]

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(3)[pawn]

    Yeah. I've been noticing that myself. I guess I didn't want to reveal things too fast. Now, I realize that I'll have to show more. Prepare to me in awe.

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    Perfect idea. I'll definitely use that.Thanks.

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Shades of Violet

    no offense, but all those powers are really boring and cliche. I will use colors for something else. (wink) Keep on thinking.

    Mar 8, 2010


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio