User avatar

Valentine

  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander "Who's the new guy?" the prep asked. Maggie ignored him, not wanting to get in trouble I assumed. He sat down next to me. I could feel his judging ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander I swung my bag onto the floor and slid into my seat.I'm kinda glad that she wanted my to with her. Well, she would probably just drop me like ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander "Um, honors English, you?" I answer. Maggie glances down a bunch of papers in her bag. "Um.....oh, English. What'd you say again?" she muttered. I shook my head at ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Zander Her hand felt warm but I let go. My lips cracked into a smile. "Are you new?" Meggie asked with a smile. My hand brushed against my hair. Okay, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Hey, can I join. I could be a goth if you guys want. I also just need a storybook to be in. I haven't done one yet. I assume your ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(5)[scream]

    hello. sorry guys, I was trying to figure out how to put a picture on here. [img]

    Mar 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    complete.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Old) Chapter 2

    Hello Skins. Happy i could do I review for you. I'm at school right now, so I don't have time to rad chapter one, but I will later if I ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(5)[scream]

    Thanks for the review Shine. You said this: VALENTIME!!! That's not my name-that's not my name-that's my my nameeeeee....They call me.... I crack myself up.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Thrive

    There is only one thing that you need to know: You either do what I say...or I kill you and your family. There is a game to be played, whether ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Please review chapter 5 of Shades of Violet. Here it is: Thanks you so much Knightley.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to review

    Please review this link: It is chapter 5 i SHades of Violet. Hopefully you are already fimiliar with the story. Thanks!

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(5)[scream]

    Thanks Crazy. I was hoping it would be intense for other people than me. Violet is supposed to be confusing, but she won't be for long. Yay! You didn't see ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(5)[scream]

    I hope this addition to Shades of Violet quenches your thirst for rising action, and your thirst for blood. Hehe. Please tell me this isn't boring. If it is, then ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    All done. From now on,no essays or non fiction writing people!

    Mar 18, 2010


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown