-
Re: Close, But No Cigar
Just one question...Are you really going to give that to your teacher with the language in it? At my school, I would get in trouble....
May 9, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Kkk. here it a recent pic, from today. I had to take it for some letter thing. Anyway, tell me what you think:
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Prologue: Diamond Fire (Revived)
Sorry I am sooooooo late. I forgot to check my forum thing: It seems that peopel have beaten me to the review,but after reading it I have one thing to ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Watched
Greetings Hippie! I am here at last! I am going to break my review into three subjects. Characters, Plot, and Grammar. Hopefully you will find this helpful because you have ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Blade
Hey everybody. You may know me for Shades of Violet. I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I am working on something new, and decided to post the ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: After Adonis Ch. 2
Here I am!.....Rock you like a hurricane!(reference to song) Okay, lets do this thing. Well, for one thing, this a especially short chapter. Moving on, in the first line or ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Sionarama: it is hard to see you in the pic, it's very bad quality....
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Here I am. Your beloved Valentine.
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
thanks, but I tried that before, and this is what it says: Information The image file you tried to attach is invalid. It's not a weird picture. It is a ...
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
hey, I'd post here, but I don't know how to put a picture on if it's saved on my desktop, not in a url. Can you help me?
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: Cliques
[b ]Zander [/b] I stood in front of the mirror. It was cracked in places, breaking my reflection into uneven segments. I let out a sigh and grabbed my bag. ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Cliques
Zander "Hi," I greeted Maggie. She said hey back and we began out walk home. It was kind of nice not doing this alone all the time. Except when people ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hey, how do I out a picture here without using a url adress?
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Cliques
Zander "I usually don't tell people about myself, especially complete strangers like yourself." I answered lowly. "Okay then...never mind." She replied a bit confused. "But you were right, Maggie and ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Cliques
Zander I ignored Charlie's stereotyping comment. My hand fished into my pockets. No money. I wouldn't be able to get high tonight anyway. I might as well test my luck ...
Mar 31, 2010
