User avatar

Valentine

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    Revised Version. Enjoy and comment: Entry #1 The cars flashed by in mixed blurs. I strained my eyes down the road, desperately. I kept on telling myself that there had ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    Complete.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Here as requested: with arts of ink This does not make sense to me that ripe and tear "ripe" should be rip I think. Overall I liked the poem. I ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    Done.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lair of Beast

    Hmmmmmm. I am not going to add too many comments because the reviewers before gave you sufficient advice. The only thing i have to say is.....uh.....you need to put more ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is me and my epicness. Oh yeah!

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wingwar:

    Name: Glatorix Age: 150 years (young) Species: Dragon Gender: Male Rank: none Personality: Glatorix was the son of the dragon King, but when he declared war on the gryphons/pegasuses, he ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fade

    ---- Your bloody Valentine is here for a review !---- Okay, I am going to try to make this as awesome as possible, but bare with me. First off let ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    Hey Firestarter! Here is the link to a chapter in a novel I am writing: So basically it's about these teenagers (sorry, I know you don't like stories with them) ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    Mission Accomplished

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Three)

    Hey, it's your bloody Valentine , here for a review. I am actually really mad because I got really far into this review, and then somebody clicked out of it ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    all done.

    Jul 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Can you please review this?

    Jul 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Okay, let's do this. Here is the link to the sixth chapter in a novel I am writing. It will probably be confusing to you, but if you want to ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(6)[king]

    Well, hey everybody, it's Val . This chapter has been long in the coming. Sorry for kind of ditching you guys for a while. Well, here it is, the sixth ...

    Jul 29, 2010


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie