User avatar

Valentine

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry 2 (Complete)

    I'm sorry you didn't like this as much as the first one. The mind of an angel can be confusing.

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry 2 (Complete)

    Sorry about the fragments, but that's just how I write. I am going to finish the entry, I was just hurried and decided to post it when it wasn't completely ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry 2 (Complete)

    Short, but gives a look into the characters mind. Tell me what you think. If you are confused, you should read this: Entry #1 Entry #2 After a couple steps ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Knight in the Night

    Thanks Wayward bird, I the rhyming is a little unique. It was intended however.

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Knight in the Night

    Haha, thanks guys. i am musical actually, which is probably why it feels like a song, cause my poems are songs!

    Dec 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    complete.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Let's Just Say...

    I didn't read what the other people said, so sorry if I repeat some things. I am here as requested. At first I was annoyed as nothing seemed to be ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Knight in the Night

    thanks, I'll keep the meter in mind.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    done

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Knight in the Night

    A simple and dark poem about a lover and his dieing love. Enjoy and comment: Knight in the Night Now let us say what we must say ‘Till Death doth ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    Okay, I edited and added some things, tell me what you think.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    hey thanks guys, I will edit it some and post some more.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    hey thanks guys, I will edit it some and post some more.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    glad you liked it

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    thanks man.

    Nov 26, 2010


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop