User avatar

Valentine

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They (Waking Up Dead.)

    Valentine The word "dead" caught me eye. As I read the poem, and sat thinking about it, something seemed utterly wrong. The more I thought about that, the more absurd ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine No offense Jasmine, but I would rather die , than read and answer all those questions. Thanks anyway. Valentine

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crazed

    Valentine Hello Fiction. I am new here also. You seem to accept failure, which is not a good attribute. Maybe you have been told in the past you are not ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Innocence

    Valentine Hello Jasmine. I am new here. The title of your poem caught my eye, for I yearn to see any true innocence in this world. My immediate thoughts when ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine Hello. I have been writing forever it seems. I write fantasy, which should not be called fantasy. I think it should be called something else, don't you? Isn't a ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Hello.

    Feb 2, 2010


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy