User avatar

Valentine

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    It's my pen name. (don't tell anybody)

    Feb 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Questions in the Dark

    Valentine Hello readers, this is my first post on this site. I hope you enjoy it. Here's is some background on the story. The idea came to me when I ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As The Time Flows By

    As the wet ground crumbles beneath his feet He carries a container of food For his dear friend. His mind is stuck on Santiago's helplessness, Anything but hopelessness. The two ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine My full name is Theon Valentine, which means "uncageable love" Valentine

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Yet You Still Love Me.

    Valentine The thing I like most about this poem is that it doesn't take the view of most romantic writing, and talk about bliss and perfect love. This is accurate ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Wonder

    Valentine I am sad to say that I have no idea what this means. It was written well, flowed, and rhymed, what is was very confusing. There is a line ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Incorrigible mistake

    Valentine Hmmmm...this made me think. It all happened very fast, from the scenery, to her past, to her future, to the death. I like they style I guess. The one ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Night With You

    Valentine This poem captures the way of the world very well. The world is dark, and full of this immorality. This is the best poem I've read so far because ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Wicked Valentine

    Valentine Nice name. The whole poem seems pretty creepy. I fell like I've heard the somewhere, maybe it's the cliche of the dead corpse bride. The one thing I don't ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Hurt

    Valentine Since this in non-fiction, I assume this is true about you. I am puzzled as to why you put his on, showing your true inner self to complete strangers ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In Which a Little Girl Dies. (Rated for Disturbingness)

    Valentine This dream seems to be a nightmare. The writing was as simple as could be. Not very much description at all, but it caught the perspective perfectly of a ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sword and The Pen

    Valentine It seems to me that you are not very familiar with swords. You poem suggests that one can "cleave" somebody with a "thrust." That is not possible. Besides that, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Masks: The Demon One

    Valentine This leaves me thinking quietly. I wonder why this in historical fiction. This is much more real than fiction. I confused as to why you wrote this. Was it ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Valentine To Jasmine: I am a guy, Valentine being my last name. I am confused on why you're so shocked. To Elinor: I was just trying to be funny to ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Why

    Valentine The one think I think people mistake about poetry is the rules. They think things have to be specifically written certain ways. No, that's wrong. Unless you're trying to ...

    Feb 2, 2010


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare