User avatar

Valentine

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    I'm sorry dude. I came here as a request on my WRFF. Unfortunately, the rest have covered what there is/ (which is not much) I read the whole thing in ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hey aqua. Here is the link to my story. It is actually the second chapter. You can read the first if you want, but i need some reviews on this ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(2)[violet]

    Valentine Here's chapter number two. Thank you to everybody who reviewed number one. You don't really need the rest to enjoy this, but I recommend checking out chapter one if ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(1)[revised]

    Valentine Thank you guys for the comments. To answer some of your questions though:to Eliza, he is about to pass out because he is so tired, not to be confused ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: WD's Reviews

    I didn't read the format, if there was one. Sorry, im at school and have very little time to do this. Sorry, if this seems rude. I usually don't do ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: *Nomnomnom* Goes You're Review!

    Here's my story. It's an adventure/romance. Hope you enjoy it.

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(1)[revised]

    Valentine Here is a fun little story I am working on. It should be well edited, so don't worry about that in your comments. Please just tell me what you ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Light by Night(0,1)

    Valentine Hello readers. This is my current project I'm working on. If you don't understand after reading it, this world is in complete night, and nobody feels love. I hope ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nature of Man: Envy

    Valentine Hello Foxfire. I am here on the behalf of your post in my WRFF. I hope you find this useful. Here it goes. The moon fell silently passed the ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Assassin's Redemption

    Valentine Hello Kanen. I'm here on the behalf of your post in my WRFF. I hope you find this helpful. Here it goes. Dracon Renoir hit the rough, dusty ground ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    ---- Your bloody Valentine is here for a review !---- What's happening peeps! This is where you give me the link to your writing, and riddle it chalk full of ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Will Not Be Forgotten

    Valentine Hello Pike. I will be doing this review, and I hope you like the feedback you get as well as find it useful/ Life, such a meaningless thing. (That ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Singing Wind

    Valentine Hello Stori. I am here to review your piece. PM me if you have any questions. I hope this helps. Wolves have little concept of "I." So forgive us ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Doesn't he?

    Valentine Hello Pink Angel. I will complete this review for you. Let me know if you have any question. I hope this helps. That silly nickname falling off his perfect ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Questions in the Dark

    Hmmm. There is only one girl, emily. She attempted suicide, but failed. SHe got in a car crash and that's why she is in the hospital. Hope that helps. I'll ...

    Feb 5, 2010


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson