User avatar

Upile

  • Scripts Re: The Inquistive Heart (a few dialogues from it)

    Sorry these are merely snippets of the main couple, Vascom and Adrianna, I've written the rest of the script but if you like this then I'll post the rest. It ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Last Art

    hey there wow this is a very intellectual poem, well-written and it shows it took a lot of thought. It is very amazing and your expansive vocabularly really makes it ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Last Art

    hey there wow this is a very intellectual poem, well-written and it shows it took a lot of thought. It is very amazing and your expansive vocabularly really makes it ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset Sand

    hello there, I am in awe. You are such a gifted writer, your descriptions of the surroundings are so artistically intellectual. I can picture everything and your grammar is flawless. ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HaRm YoU :(

    I've never been hurt this bad Been this let down this low, I've never felt such pain and thought things so immoral I feel like a criminal because of what ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted

    hey there I loved your piece but there were a few errors that I think you should revise. So let me just give you my two cents and hopefully I'll ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flower

    the more of your work I see the better it seems to get. You are really talented. This is a beautiful poem, quite gripping and very creative a combo with ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: What I See Behind the Masquerade (Intro)

    hey there I'm confused a bit here. there are no grammatical mistakes but I'm confused because is it you talking or your character? i know sometimes both are one but ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbleed clouds to save me

    hey there, wow the title is beautiful. so Bravo there. The poem is well-written, very creative so Bravo there because that is artistry at its best. I really loved your ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That Night

    thank you very much for the encouragement.xx Upile xx

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daisy McKnight- My Name In Print

    (This is only a snipet from Daisy McKnight- My Name In Print so bare with me.xx) “All de things I love and live by are in that box. My little ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *10*

    hey there read it. it is nice and has the potential of being better if you just polish it up a bit and fix a few things i noticed. here ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That Night

    thank u very much!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sappy Love Poem

    I love this poem, not too long and not too short and very true. Anyone who has been in love can relate to the love hate situation. Its described perfectly ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mary In The Rain

    wow your comment really made my day. i just wrote that poem an hour ago in ten minutes so there is a lot of improving to do but as soon ...

    Feb 19, 2011


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer