User avatar

Upile

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Days well spent

    Hey there, Wow this poem is so simple yet so gripping. that's beautiful. I really like it, i like how you kept to the pattern, how its such a happy ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate

    hey there, wow this is very intellectual.I like it. Bravo! I love your quotes. Keep it up! xxx Upile xxx

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (NO TITLE YET)

    (hey all these are snippets from a story that is dear to me. I has no title but I am in love with Mexico Morland. Is it possible to totally ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love poems from my past

    hey all. Thank you. These poems are just from my past, I just wanted you to be dazzled by the naivety..A young girl + a crush = a lot of ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Of Penny Lane

    Hello there, This was a beautiful piece. I just loved the way James spoke about Penny. She had such a beautiful character and seemed like a girl with the world ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love poems from my past

    hey, cliche is in fact the right word for all of them. I was a kid and that is how I expressed poetry, kiddishly . I was as immature as ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and You...

    hey there, I know what you mean about the categorizing thing, I still don't get it. But I think you got it right, it's got that lyrical flowyness to it ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love poems from my past

    (tell me which ones you like. Little poems from my past, no biggie.hehehehe enjoy!) You Sometimes I think of you of how we used to be one moment we were ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That Night

    hey there, thanx a lot for the praise and my my you broke it down, that's amazing that you can tell me exactly what you liked about the poem thanks ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HaRm YoU :(

    Thank you very much for your sweet reviews. Both. I won't let you down. xx Upile xx

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Little farm

    hey there, I've always been enamoured by farm animals so expect high praise. The way you convey the relationships between the animals is brilliant, and how you just mix and ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    hey there wow this is a very beautiful piece, not complicated, not confusing just honest and pure. It was simple but perfect.One little error though. The 'their' in the first ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Track marks

    hey there, Suicide is always dramatic and I feel you captured that emotion perfectly. It is very gripping, very sad, very dramatic, like suicide should be. If I was going ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HaRm YoU :(

    hey there, thanx a lot. I know that 'I' thing is like one of my worst habits. I'm so touched by your comment, this poem came from somewhere deep within ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Just a dream

    hey there I've got the reviewing bug so i thought i'd just say a word or to. This poem has a lot of potential, I like how you kept with ...

    Feb 20, 2011


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy