User avatar

Upile

  • Other Poetry Re: Music

    Hey there, This is as cute as ever. Brightening my day seems to be your speciality. Bravo! Keep writing!! xxx Upile xxx

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (NO TITLE YET)

    Hey there, This is a piece very dear to my heart, I read it over and over again and it soothes me. I also spotted a few mistakes. I will ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Essential

    hey there, Thanks for the review. I will have to go over it and revise it, thanks a lot. Chao! xxx Upile xxx

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Toy

    hey there, Thank you very much for that. Made my day. And I will most definitely keep on writing.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My New Poems

    Gone is Inspiration A thought! A blurry thought in my head and my pen is full of ink I am dry, I am sore I can't channel my soul before ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wait, Before You Go

    Wow this is such a beautiful poem. You deserve a round of applause, a pat on the back, etc :). purely ingenious and gripping and amazing. I love how it ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration...

    Hey there, This poem is just beautiful and it truly speaks to me. I love it, and I can't ever imagine complaining about it. Keep it up! Bravo! xxx Upile ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: School time dreaming

    Hello there, It seems like u are a first timer. I like the way your poem flows and think its sweet but there are a few errors I thought I ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Little Birdie

    hey there As always your poetry is insanely cute. I love reading your work, it really has this simplicity to it that has a way of making me smile. Great ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Miss You

    Bravo! This is such a nice poem. I love how it is so simple yet so gripping. Emotions are bursting and I wanna applaud you for that because if a ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Toy

    I could never own you Never possess what's In her hands, what's hers But I am yours Unconsciously Unwillingly I am yours I've always been I belong to you Like ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: 0NE LOVE

    Hey I'm not a pro in reviewing raps but I'll give this one a try. It flowed nicely so that's a thumbs up for you. I know rap forgets rules ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Evidence Of Me

    hey all. thank you so so much. i'm a very busy writer so I have to keep this up-to-date. I'm everywhere, my blogs: http://www.malawi-throughmybrowneyes.blogspot.com, http://www.malembo.blogspot.com. y

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Evidence Of Me

    hey all. thank you so so much. i'm a very busy writer so I have to keep this up-to-date. I'm everywhere, my blogs: http://www.malawi-throughmybrowneyes.blogspot.com, http://www.malembo.blogspot.com. y

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Evidence Of Me

    There I hide In the shadows of your mind, In the dungeons of your soul, In the forests of your heart I used to be ubiquitous Little strands of my ...

    Feb 23, 2011


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi