User avatar

Upile

  • Other Poetry Re: My Home

    In your arms Big and strong I find solace Yes in your Masculine embrace Right in the comfort Of your firm chest. It’s your warm touch As you hold me ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wonderful Rain

    Hey there, I am Gaga for the rain so I like this poem. But it's not only because I'm naturally enamored with anything that has to do with rain that ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My New Poems

    Hey there, Thank you very much. These were all written in one day. I was high on inspiration!! Thank you, I will totally continue. much love, Upile.

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Inspiration

    Hey there, Wow this is such a nice poem. Love it!! Bravo!!! xxx Upile xx

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    Hey there, WOW!! My heart has been broken,crushed, disassembled and then I tried to mend it but its just never been back to normal and in all this I never ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So get out

    Hey there, Wow this is really deep. Emotions is seeping right through and I am completely gripped. Your strength is so evident and I pray that you keep fighting this. ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The shadows

    Hey there, This is a very sad poem. Very well-thought out, very well-written. I sympathize with the character and almost driven to tears. Really good stuff. One mistake though: 'Months ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: speechless

    Hey there, Bravo! A very cute poem. xxx Upile xxx

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bad deed

    Hey there, This poem is very cute and very true, people do change and we always reminsce hoping one day we can go back. I can totally relate. Bravo! My ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting For Life

    Hey there, Bravo!! Very nice, very descriptive, very beautifully written. Keep it up!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Joys of Being a Writer

    Hey there!! I'm so happy that I'm the first to comment because I am totally in awe with this piece. It is exactly what I feel when I write and ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Descendant - Chapter Two

    Hey there, Normally I hate to jump in and comment on the second chapter before I've read the first but this was a must. There is a very intriguing story ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rainbow of life

    Hey there, One typo and the rest is amazing! As always your poems are simple yet ridiculously cute. Bravo!!!! Keep it up. xxx Upile xx

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Before.

    Hey there, A beautiful piece. I think anyone can relate. It's brilliant! Though I'm all full of praise I did notice one or two little errors. Here they are: "You ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (NO TITLE YET)

    Hello Dream, Thanks for the review, I really loved how you wrote down exactly what you thought and exactly where you found flaw. Thank you. I really like Mexico, I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2011


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind