User avatar

Upile

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yesterday

    Hey there, I am Upile. Time is a beautiful topic, I loved how you expressed it in this poem. Bravo! My favourite lines are: "Today is yesterday’s tomorrow, And today ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I've Made A Mistake

    I've made a mistake a new one, my latest one, one to add to my millions but this one this special one wins the golden trophy and thrushes its flag ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A poem for Japan

    Hello there, I am Upile. And I will be reviewing your poem today. I am very interested by this poem because you have decided to write about something the entire ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What to write about?

    Hello there, My name is Upile and I will be reviewing your poem today. So you're telling me... I have the option to publish anything I want for free?! Whatever ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I want to die a Rose

    I want to die a rose freshly budding from the ground, a summer's day Rosita with petals all colours found, a tall angelic flower of beauty and of lush that ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Lollipop Garden

    Aline Phiri, the beautiful young Malawian girl recalls how her father exploited her voice and drank himself to a grave. This is the beginning of her story, The Lollipop Garden ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Glass For My Father.

    hello there, This poem is amazing! It made my eyes teary. Thank you for touching my soul so, R.I.P to your Dad. Beautiful! My favourite lines are: The exact, same ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sanity vs. Love

    hey there, Bravo!!!Keep up the good work!!

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: More Than the World

    Hey there, wow I totally love this poem. It's beautiful, love in it's greatest. The sky seems to glitter in a heavenly hue. The world seems much brighter when I'm ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forbidden Love

    hey there, Quick comment. Very dramatic, I like it because this is something one can relate too. People tend to try and drink pain away, cut it away, cry it ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blue-Gum Tree

    The tall blue-gum tree covers me with a blanket of lavender as boughs sway in the wind and leaves fall on me I lay there put, under my natural duvet, ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Letter To My Mother

    Hey there, Wow!! I am a Mama's girl all the way and I love it when Mothers are praised so and are showed such love. Couldn't imagine a person actually ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Home

    Hey all, You are truly awesome!! Thanks for the reviews. I totally love how this poem got such good feed-back. @ Cali poetry can remind you of anything, its some ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Day Dreams

    I can't describe the feeling of when I float away into a misty day dream, A world of my very own And though I sit in math class I might ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Home

    In your arms Big and strong I find solace Yes in your Masculine embrace Right in the comfort Of your firm chest. It’s your warm touch As you hold me ...

    Mar 2, 2011


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis