User avatar

Upile

  • Other Poetry Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    Hello there. I love this poem. Really simple, and yet it just envelopes this emotion. I really love the way you are rhyming and the story behind it. there aren't ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire to my Bones

    Hey there. Wow this was a great poem!! I totally have felt all these things actually I'm feeling them now. It's like you read all the emotions of my heart ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What We Will Be

    Hey there, I love the way you construct your sentences. Good work. Bravo

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: La noche

    La noche La noche Dreams, No, dreams aren't for the satisfied, those in love with the real, those not clinging to the paraphernalia of time, we believe not in the ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Religion of Words- Ode to Pablo Neruda

    Pablo speaks to me at night ever at my window whispering in the dark, stories, tales that cross seas and skies Oh the religion of the words! He calls. I ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dry Rain

    Hey there, The name is Upile..(duh, I know ryt?.lol). Sorry for the detour, me and my crazy self. Anyway, I will be reviewing your poem today. Red is for errors, ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vow of Silence

    Hey there This is very deep. I like it. One little problem, the part where you say "silence and mute will fill every room", the word 'mute' though it grammatical ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vow of Silence

    Hey there This is very deep. I like it. One little problem, the part where you say "silence and mute will fill every room", the word 'mute' though it grammatical ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tickled Pink Sky

    Hey there Wow there is a lot of feeling in this poem. Emotion is always great! Especially if it is expressed as well, bravo! Keep it up! xxx Upile xxx

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Connotations

    Hey there, great poem. It was well-thought-out, simply structured but truly effective. It flows! Bravo! xxx Upile xxx

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Kisses Under Peach Trees

    (all Spanish-speakers bare with me, it was a rough translation. if you see some errors corrections are welcomed. Thank you. Enjoy!) Kisses under peach trees hand in hand on summer ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Those That Stood Ahead of Us

    They stood ahead of us, skin dark, strong limbs bodies made of stone they were taken in shackles chained like beasts and taught to bow and beg, they learnt to ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: What Inspires you?

    As a writer I have found my inspiration to come at random times and not from anything specific. It is the most inconsistent thing ever, and when it's gone my ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ludicrous Love

    Hello, I am Upile. I will be reviewing your poem today. Purple is for the lines I like, Red is for errors and if the need arises Orange is for ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fear

    Hey there, Great poem. I know for certain that many are bullied and teased even as adults. This is something many can relate to even if they weren't bullied they ...

    Mar 16, 2011


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver