User avatar

Upile

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Essential

    Thanks a lot. This isn't the last from me. I promise u that.Now i just have to figure out how to change where it is. This site is kinda confusing. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Homeless Man Who's Always at Home

    Quite touching, i like the way the stanzas are short but are just right. The masochism is clearly reflected I think. good work.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Logical Love

    wow, very lovely work. I am inspired. Not too much and not too little, the perfect mix. Bravo!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paraconscious-Chapter 1

    Wow this is a very well-written first chapter. It really expresses how a child feels once a parent is lost. the dream got me kinda teary-eyed so bravo on that. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Face of Fear

    It definitely fits the dramatic criteria, very gripping. i like the rhythm it definitely pulls the reader in. I can feel what this poem is saying.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Essential

    There is dirt on my palms Dirt I say Dirt! It's on the palm of my palms And on the dirt of the dirt On my palms The murkier the ...

    Feb 18, 2011


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken