User avatar

Upile

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Other Side

    I'm actually feeling this point a lot. It is ingenious and it really speaks to me. I feel there is just the right amount of rhyming, its intellectual and at ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi The Human

    Me, I am Upile Chisala. ( yes it might be a mouthful!hehehe). Well I am a Malawian girl who graduated from High school in June 2010. Mostly I am sort ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jewels and Words

    wow i really like this poem. its very touching. this is the stanza i was most moved by: "I look inside and see Lust and vanity, Glinting things real And ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hated

    lyric poetry indeed. I like it, many have been through that dreaded stage when we feel rejected for the wrong we did. It is nicely put together and I think ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 9

    wow this is a powerful poem. I guess a person has to look at it twice to truly understand what is behind the depth. It is quite emotional and at ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't You Love?

    You are conniving Slick and sneaky You rob each heart Because you’re tricky Don’t you love? You are greedy and foolish A trickster by name You know every soft spot ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dumb Playa

    It's ok. I feel somehow that the rhyming is excessive and maybe you might consider adding in an extra line from a between the words that rhyme to create a ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken heart

    this is a nice poem I think. There is feeling and that's great. Heartbreak is a terribly emotion and like the first commentator said I feel this is a poem ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That Night

    hey there,thanx a lot. well any criticism is good criticism and perfection is a lie. 'dress of fire' as in a red dress. i needed to add a little flavour ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Worst Feeling

    wow, this poem is bursting with emotion! it's amazing! i like this poem a lot, there is a story here and it is told very well. Betrayal is a universally ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magician

    wow this is a neat poem. It is very descriptive yet very mysterious. Is he old is he young? or is he old but is stuck at the same age? ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That Night

    I wore the dress of fire As lashes flickered And fingers lingered Magnetic bodies on the dance floor The powerful force of love You sipped the white whine Chilled and ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Embrace

    This is quite a dramatic piece, a lot of rhyming. But it's effective, a picture formulates in my mind which is great because that essentially means I get it. Good ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Invisible tears

    Yes this poem is too short. Sometimes a short poem is all we need but in this case it leaves us hanging wanting more. In order to connect to the ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: i love you. what else is there to say?

    Hey You say it isn't poetry but I think the flow and the rhythme make it qualify. It is truly deep, and very descriptive which is how first love should ...

    Feb 19, 2011


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca