User avatar

Upile

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 2: The Thorns Of A Rose

    You are welcome hun, any time for a talented writer!xx Upile xx

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't You Love?

    thanks a lot. i tried my best to describe a player, you see experience truly is the best teacher. great review hun xx Upile xxx

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mary In The Rain

    Mary loved the rain She loved the songs it made At the windowsill She'd hum along She knew each note always in tune Drip drop drip drop She danced as ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 2: The Thorns Of A Rose

    hello ' The Thorns of A Rose' wow the title is very fitting. Rose is such a feisty woman, its amazing how you capture her. A woman he doesn't seem ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't You Love?

    Thank u a lot hun!!!:)

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fight

    hey Tear, well thanks a lot for that. Any criticism is good criticism so I support that. Thanks! Hopefully I can improve my grammatical mistakes, glad you liked it. x ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Christmas meaning.

    hey there, nice poem. i didn't have much of a Christmasy Christmas so I can absolutely relate. I think it is a brilliant poem, it hits that artistic stop within ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Love You In the Next

    With the little pieces of my heart that still beat with the fragment of my smile with the tiny drop of life in me I love you Though I'm beat ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    Welcome!!! wow you say this is your first poem? my first poem was all rhyming words and no sense lol but this right here is art. it captures me and ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wind

    wow, i wish there was a 'love' option because this poem is truly devine. The way you describe the wind, the way you give it life and feeling truly ignites ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is my life...

    wow, that is a very nice poem. a person reminiscing, how beautiful. I only noticed the 'sun' thing but other than that it was a great poem. Bravo! x Upile ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One in a million

    hey this poem is beautiful. it really captures what many people feel, mostly the girls but it is magical at that because you and I both know us females are ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Smile!

    wow this poem is extra cute and it made me do exactly as it instructed smile . . That was super cute. Bravo hun, Keep it up! x Upile x

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fight

    I will not hide from you the truth. This world is as cold as its maker. There is death in the air. There is bitterness and rage in the eyes ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: This Moment Is Ours

    this is a beautiful song. i only have a little comment,'You was standin there with a rose in his hand', this line didn't really make sense to me. I think ...

    Feb 19, 2011


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain