User avatar

Undercover_Ninja

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    Aha! here are the Bible verses. 1) Mattew 10:42 2) 2 Corinthians 9:7 3)Mattew 5:42 "Give to the one who asks you, and don't turn away from the one who ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    Yes of course! Unless you're not that well off either. We are humanity and we should help each other, that's God's law. I'm going to look up a Bible verse ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    Dude I hope you know this is U.S. we're talking about. I haven't looked up any stats, but I saw you're from England.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    The environment? What happened to scientists? (A: They are all insane). The scientists just need to gain some sanity and figure out how to get the carbon stuff back into ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    It's impossible to know if it's racist or not with the given information. If the person was treating the blacks worse because they are black, then yes it is racist. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    I agree with what right 4life said, (good point). I am a Christian as well, but it is more than a religion. It's the truth about how God created the ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Scopolamine (Devil's Breath)

    I think they should only use it if there's only a very slight amount chance of it being fatal, and if there is total consent of the potential victim. But ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    Well, I don't know if you're strictly speaking blacks and whites, but I will assume not. 8) I have two of my own experienced examples here: 1) My parents have ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Complex question.

    I agree with sureal, situation does not arise in reality. For the sake of debating though, I'd prefer everyone going free. It's just me maybe, but to me justice is ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Killing few to save many

    Technically it may be different, but honestly I would feel just as guilty if I condemned the 5 people as I would blowing up 5 people. And yes I would ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Killing few to save many

    Like, say there was a shipwreck and there are four survivors. They are all in a small dingy little boat, starving, parched, and about to die. They decide that they ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    "Would you legalize killing your 12 year old daughter? We've got to draw the boundary at the very beginning!" Obviously, to pro-choicers, "the very beginning" is birth. Otherwise, "the very ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Whenever you read something like, "He murdered him in self-defense," that is technically incorrect. Murder is the unlawful killing of another. If you kill someone in self-defense, then that's a ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Look, this is a serious issue. Life and death. Nobody of course is "for" abortion, as in forcing people to have one. Rather, some call themselves "pro-choice". Speaking of "choice", ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    That exact question would depend on what is "bad". Of course it is bad to a certain degree, but is it enough to be a "bad" word? Well, I think ...

    Oct 31, 2008


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott