User avatar

Undercover_Ninja

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    Sorry, it's the truth, and I want to show more proof, but I do not have it. But you must not have read the last part; If this is still ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    -- The many different forms of radiometric dating, -- Dendochronology, -- Luminescence dating, -- Ice core dating, -- Lichenometry, -- Stratigraphy. I'm not a whiz and am not going to ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    Let's see here... Evil? Grr... can't find my dictionary. But I encourage someone who feels like finding out to post it. Anyway, I think it's somethig like wrong, wicked, bad. ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    There isn't a 'fossil dating method'. There are actually several methods. And the thing is, they all agree that the Earth is billions of years old, indicating they are, in ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    Joining the debate I started. Quote: Evolution is, pretty much, a fact. A fact? Some said it is a law, (which you mean as the same thing, I presume). Here ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    Joining the debate I started. Evolution is, pretty much, a fact. A fact? Some said it is a law, (which you mean as the same thing, I presume). Here are ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: Scientific?

    Is evolution scientific, or not? It is possible that these chemically complex living things could arise from blank space, or anything esle? I have been studying Biology this year, and ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    So I am guessing you believe every Gay, Buddhist, Taoist, Confucian,and Muslim will face, to be blunt, eternal damnation? Bad assumption. Jesus came to die for our sins, which EVERY ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Why do you simply assume that the Christian Bible is the true word? Do you believe that all other religions are folly? There is no such thing as a predictable ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Nazis

    And the issue of the Jews in concentration camps: of course that was wrong. It shouldn't have happened HOWEVER he had this complete mindset that the jews were evil and ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Theodore Roosevelt, or Ronald Reagan. Theodore Roosevelt said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick." I think the teddy bear was named after him.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    I agree. Most predictions don't come true. Right. The early Christians (yes, starting from Christ's apostles themselves) believed that the Son would return 50-100 years after his crucifixion, which is

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Yup, there have been hundreds of thousands ofprophecies, so some were chance-bound to come true. But there is one I believe to be true, And better yet I'm not scared ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Nazis

    -The Nazis were criminals. After WWII they many were sentenced as ctiminals. No doubt about it. -I do not know if he wanted to kill all Jews from the beginning, ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    Hmm, still should give. They're gonna get their hands on drugs anyway (ex: stealing), and some are really in need of food. I just had my own experience a few ...

    Nov 13, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio