User avatar

Undercover_Ninja

  • Other Re: A conversation with my friend

    To Stephanie: Chazz is a homeschooler nerd I gave my email to. You see, we had this election politics class thingy, and he was there. Although he's only twelve or ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Other Re: A conversation with my friend

    To scribblingquil: I'm not religious, though it may look like it :smt109 . Religion is a means of falsely satisfying man's nature to worship something. I believe in Jesus, not ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    "Would you legalize killing your 12 year old daughter? We've got to draw the boundary at the very beginning!" Obviously, to pro-choicers, "the very beginning" is birth. Otherwise, "the very ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Whenever you read something like, "He murdered him in self-defense," that is technically incorrect. Murder is the unlawful killing of another. If you kill someone in self-defense, then that's a ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Look, this is a serious issue. Life and death. Nobody of course is "for" abortion, as in forcing people to have one. Rather, some call themselves "pro-choice". Speaking of "choice", ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    That exact question would depend on what is "bad". Of course it is bad to a certain degree, but is it enough to be a "bad" word? Well, I think ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Ok thanks. I took your advice on the next chapter. see how you like it. I appreciate all your reviews!

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unnamed Poem

    That's a pretty good poem to think up in a few minutes! A good name would be "no way out", that's the message I got. (Yes, I know that "bleeded" ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Things They Say

    Hey I really enjoyed that poem. There is a lot of truth in that, as well as a nice ring. Well, I can't really critique this, since I'm not experienced ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 2: Alex

    Kyle and Melissa turned their heads slowly to their left. They saw nothing except the dense woods, at first. But then, from behind a tree, a man popped out. He ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escape from the Academy, Part 1

    I have read the whole chapter of this that you gave me, and it was great! It has good action, and nice, strong character personalities. Great descriptions of each individual ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destinies Entwined ch.1. The story of Neil

    Well, I really like the idea and creativity for this. Besides the grammar and spelling mistakes everyone pointed out, I think it's brilliant. The one place I stumbled on was ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Thanks! Yeah I've realized I wrote like that. I will try to improve in the future. As far as the teacher, I just like being a little comical sometimes. That's ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Sea

    Beautiful poem! Good contrast, and mysterious too. Passion, anger, love and fire :smt058 Tyler

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Thanks for reading it! I just realized that my poll is missing a 5. Oh well, no one will give it that anyways :piratedthread: . Well, in my imagination, I ...

    Oct 28, 2008


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain