User avatar

Undercover_Ninja

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ch.1 of Outlawed

    From what you showed it looks to me like an exiting book. When you post the rest I will love to read it. I am very curious who these soldiers ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Plushoriam Chapter 1

    Wow! It will be awfully hard to critique that. Extremely well-written, great descriptions and personalities. That plushoriam world has me confused a bit, but that's good. Reminds me a little ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Well some could spend years critiquing it because it's so long. An idea would be to make them into separate posts :( Some were good, others were quite simple, but ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Remember Autumn

    That is a creative, imaginative story. I agree with Kaylyn, a few grammatical errors and a slightly blunt style. I think if you added a few more details, such as ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 3: Escape by Night

    Hey I tried to fix what you told me :D . Anything I missed, Or anything else that needs fixing? I don't think of Kyle as me anymore, really. If ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Killing few to save many

    Technically it may be different, but honestly I would feel just as guilty if I condemned the 5 people as I would blowing up 5 people. And yes I would ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Introduction to "Eternity"

    Nice piece overall. It shows a great perspective, and sounds pretty cool. Good vocabulary, which I have never had. I'm just glad that I will spend my infinite eternity in ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 3: Escape by Night

    Kyle pedaled down the driveway and parked his bike in the garage. He then walked inside and went straight to his room. He dropped onto his bed, exhausted. There he ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Yeah remember I can't do romance, so you will have to write the script for that, and I would welcome it. It's funny as soon as I posted this book ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: A Really Random and Retarded Play

    Wow I found that very entertaining and humorous! Yes, it's random and retarted, but that's the best part! :( ! That was a creative idea, good for a kids book.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Escape from the Academy, Part 2

    I wrote a review for this on the other one. But it is a very intriguing book, can't wait to read more!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Killing few to save many

    Like, say there was a shipwreck and there are four survivors. They are all in a small dingy little boat, starving, parched, and about to die. They decide that they ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunken Sky or Pool of Clouds

    That's pretty cool! Yeah I think you could put in more deatail with your talent :wink: . I look up at the sky above me Above the ceiling of water ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 2: Alex

    OK thanks! By the way this whole story is revolved around the climax, which I imagined in detail. I have written a basic outline for it so I won't forget. ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

    Yeah that's the one at FCA. HaHA I hadn't planned on romance in it, but if you want it I will let you put it in :wink: . I'll let ...

    Nov 4, 2008


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro