User avatar

Undercover_Ninja

  • Art & Photography Re: Check out my Imagekind gallery.

    Hey man that's pretty cool, reminds me of my pics. I take nature macro photographs. I am trying to post a few of my many pictuers, take a look sometime.

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    Hmm, still should give. They're gonna get their hands on drugs anyway (ex: stealing), and some are really in need of food. I just had my own experience a few ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    Aha! here are the Bible verses. 1) Mattew 10:42 2) 2 Corinthians 9:7 3)Mattew 5:42 "Give to the one who asks you, and don't turn away from the one who ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    Yes of course! Unless you're not that well off either. We are humanity and we should help each other, that's God's law. I'm going to look up a Bible verse ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    Dude I hope you know this is U.S. we're talking about. I haven't looked up any stats, but I saw you're from England.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    The environment? What happened to scientists? (A: They are all insane). The scientists just need to gain some sanity and figure out how to get the carbon stuff back into ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it racism?

    It's impossible to know if it's racist or not with the given information. If the person was treating the blacks worse because they are black, then yes it is racist. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    I agree with what right 4life said, (good point). I am a Christian as well, but it is more than a religion. It's the truth about how God created the ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Scopolamine (Devil's Breath)

    I think they should only use it if there's only a very slight amount chance of it being fatal, and if there is total consent of the potential victim. But ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    Well, I don't know if you're strictly speaking blacks and whites, but I will assume not. 8) I have two of my own experienced examples here: 1) My parents have ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Complex question.

    I agree with sureal, situation does not arise in reality. For the sake of debating though, I'd prefer everyone going free. It's just me maybe, but to me justice is ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 4: Drive to D.C.

    The jeep engine’s quiet humming came to a stop. Kyle and Melissa woke up. “Where are we?” asked Kyle drowsily. “We’re at our stop for the night. We’ve only been ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Courage's Courageous Adventure (edited)

    My sister really likes horses, but this is exciting even for me. I like the perspective from the horse, I can tell you understand animals well. I disagree with her, ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What to write

    Yeah that's pretty cool to think of when there's nothing else. But if you wrote that when you had nothing to write, Isn't that something to write in itself? :?

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dramatic poetry

    Yeah those are good topics, you really should build on them if you had the time. Yes sometimes in America we forget that there are people going hungry every day, ...

    Nov 8, 2008


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright