-
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
I agree with Surreal here to a certain extent. Ninja just because you believe in God, does not mean that the world has to be 6000 years old. You must ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
Sorry, it's the truth, and I want to show more proof, but I do not have it. But you must not have read the last part; If this is still ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
-- The many different forms of radiometric dating, -- Dendochronology, -- Luminescence dating, -- Ice core dating, -- Lichenometry, -- Stratigraphy. I'm not a whiz and am not going to ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Evil Humans
Let's see here... Evil? Grr... can't find my dictionary. But I encourage someone who feels like finding out to post it. Anyway, I think it's somethig like wrong, wicked, bad. ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
There isn't a 'fossil dating method'. There are actually several methods. And the thing is, they all agree that the Earth is billions of years old, indicating they are, in ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
Joining the debate I started. Quote: Evolution is, pretty much, a fact. A fact? Some said it is a law, (which you mean as the same thing, I presume). Here ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
Joining the debate I started. Evolution is, pretty much, a fact. A fact? Some said it is a law, (which you mean as the same thing, I presume). Here are ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
Is evolution scientific, or not? It is possible that these chemically complex living things could arise from blank space, or anything esle? I have been studying Biology this year, and ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Doomsday
So I am guessing you believe every Gay, Buddhist, Taoist, Confucian,and Muslim will face, to be blunt, eternal damnation? Bad assumption. Jesus came to die for our sins, which EVERY ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Doomsday
Why do you simply assume that the Christian Bible is the true word? Do you believe that all other religions are folly? There is no such thing as a predictable ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Evil Nazis
And the issue of the Jews in concentration camps: of course that was wrong. It shouldn't have happened HOWEVER he had this complete mindset that the jews were evil and ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: USA's Best President
Theodore Roosevelt, or Ronald Reagan. Theodore Roosevelt said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick." I think the teddy bear was named after him.
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Doomsday
I agree. Most predictions don't come true. Right. The early Christians (yes, starting from Christ's apostles themselves) believed that the Son would return 50-100 years after his crucifixion, which is
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Doomsday
Yup, there have been hundreds of thousands ofprophecies, so some were chance-bound to come true. But there is one I believe to be true, And better yet I'm not scared ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: Evil Nazis
-The Nazis were criminals. After WWII they many were sentenced as ctiminals. No doubt about it. -I do not know if he wanted to kill all Jews from the beginning, ...
Nov 16, 2008
