User avatar

UnderTheGun

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The 'C' Word

    Thank you! This was originally written as a very short piece for a prose writing workshop that I'm taking at school, and there was a two page limit, so that's ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Goodbye, i love you.

    Ok so I looked at this and it's 4:25 in the morning, too late for me to give you a good review, so I'll be back tomorrow with something really ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: That's So Edward

    Soooooooooo super funny, I really enjoyed it, and like the others said, it had a bit of truth to it, I guess that's why it was so funny.

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Purple - Chapter1, Part 1

    Hey, thanks for taking my advice, I like the changes that you've made, it's a step in the right direction but your writing still needs work. Remember that they call ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blood Bond

    Sorry, for some reason I kept thinking the narrator was a man, my mistake. Still really good though, even better the second time. The writing is a bit weak to ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: .....

    Thanks, the very first draft of the first four chapters was just...too premature, so in the revision I tried to draw the romance out more, but since the novel is ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter One of "Changing Seasons"

    Wow, I loved this. Keep writing, let us know when you post more. I'm dying to see where things go for Ayden and Green Eyes.

    Jun 8, 2010


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl