User avatar

UnderTheGun

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Bond

    This is a good start, but it felt a bit rushed. I didn't think there was enough detail. His brother, was he violent when he found him? Thirsty and yearning ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter1, Part 1

    I'm a bit frazzled. The story itself is good, but I don't like the format, I'm not even sure if there is one. Maybe there's no need for dates if ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Leave Out All The Rest *contest entry*

    I couldn't find one thing that I disliked about this, perhaps because I'm such a fan of the song and I actually enjoyed the literal interpretation of the lyrics. I ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .....

    I'm in the process of removing chapter one of my novel from the forum. I will repost it after cutting down a bit of the chapter.

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Other Re: Whispers (Prologue)

    This was pretty impressive. I like it because it's exciting from the very beginning. Maybe not exciting, but engaging, or maybe both. I love how clearly everything is in my ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flawless-4

    The dialogue in this chapter is so much better! I love it. I still think you need to add MORE detail, and that's too easy to do with a passage ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flawless~3

    Tiffany's introduction seems a bit formal being that she's the only one using her last name in the conversation. The dialogue still needs work, it's not always clear who's speaking. ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flawless~2

    I'm following your story because it's interesting. So far I want to keep reading, but this last chapter seemed kind of weak to me. There are a few things that ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flawless (Working title)

    I love how I already have a great sense of what the characters are like, that's a sign of a great writer, but with so much of what you've written ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Vampire Prison - Chapter One

    Hey! I love vampire fiction so I thought I'd stop by and give you a bit of feedback on the first chapter of your novel. First, I think what you ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Apprently, We're Just Good Friends [ExtendedEdition:Updated]

    I liked this, but like the others, I have to say that it does still need work. The story itself is grand, short, sweet, almost realistic, but at times while ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Two of "Changing Seasons"

    This was good, but it's easy for the reader to get bored with the casual, sarcastic tone of the story, so I'd suggest you introduce something that Ayden can smile ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Humbert the third, 2010

    I don't like the way you started this, but I think it's pretty good. Great even. I like that the speaker is nameless and faceless, I know enough about him ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One of "Changing Seasons"

    Wow, I loved this. Keep writing, let us know when you post more. I'm dying to see where things go for Ayden and Green Eyes.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Night Isn't Always Quiet {1}

    I really liked this. I'd say the title could use some work, but overall it was very catching. I was unsure about reading it and thought, "archangels? wolves? nah", but ...

    Jun 8, 2010


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon