User avatar

UncleJimmy

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Limondis' Revenge

    Okay, I see what you mean. Thanks.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Tears of Battle

    The Tears of Battle I sprang into the fight, wildly swinging my sword with adrenaline before I regained control of myself. I reined myself under control (Repetition, probably try to ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Limondis' Revenge

    I haven't finished this story because I ran into a stone wall. I have already basically written all that I had on my plot, and whatever else is on the ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A short Halo respawn story

    The world was black. An all consuming Should be "all-consuming" black. I was weightless. The darkness pushed in on my soul, my lungs were struggling Not a big deal, but ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: the incredibal icecube

    The Incredible Ice Cube I remember it was year 88 B.C. and I was running from the other kids in the tribe. I was running and tripped and fell on ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Turning of the Leaves

    I've never read Ranger's Apprentice series, but your characterization is good, and you described the background in fair detail without boring the reader. Good work I'd say.

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fire

    Interesting. Brings out the fact that fire can become a raging monster at any moment. I've fought 3 wildfires, so I know what it is like with the heavy smoke, ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Storybook Basics Re: Creating Your Character

    When I'm working on my first draft, I usually just flesh out the character during the course of the story. When writing 'Real-Life' I use a Random word generator that ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Jay Crocker, an ex-FBI agent, gets involved in a gang/drug bust, after his son (who was in the FBI) is killed by them. He discovers Federal help is behind the ...

    Oct 14, 2010


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey