User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 1)

    Yah, this is an actual Novel that I hope of one day publishing, so it is kinda long.. And thanks for reviewing it!..And actuly chapter two is nine pages long ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    I'm working on Chapter four, and I think that it's the best chapter opening I ever done so far. Thank you also, I've been writing since I couls hold a ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    Thanks, this is really just a rough sketch of this chapter, even though it took me two days to finish it. o-O I really need to start reading boks that ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 2)

    No you didn't, and I just now noticed my mistakes, and I thank you for that. I always had a low grade in the grammer part of English, and that ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 1)

    Hope you liked it! One day, I hope that I will finish this book and publish it. :3

    Aug 4, 2011


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix