User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- Avenue D I starred at her, with a sharp gaze. From the looks of it, it seemed like she didn't believe me. Though she was wrong, Texas was ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown I laughed under my breathe, as I saw an motionless zonbie sprawled on the street. My attetion came back to jack, repeating his question in my mind. I ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    They were all locked into my mind--the zombies. With their ripped fleash and a distinctive groan that anybody could identify. I thought there were just a dozen or so zombies ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    OOC: Uh, what? Can you edit my character out of that? It doesn't really fit in with my post... I'm sorry, I never read that post. o-o I'll edit mine ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- "Stop, there's someone." I said, climbing out of the car. A women stopped just right outside the car, not taking notice of the dead man underneath. She starred ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Sorry, I just started school. Tomorrow for sure I will post. :)

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- North 3rd street The smell of decaying flesh surrounded me from all directions, sending a slight shiver up my spine. I starred at the man sprawled on the ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Oh, so I guess it won't actuly start until Sham post? Alright then.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    This post was messed up >< I have a better one on the fourth page of this. :D

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    I never been in a RP before on YWS. I'll try it. :D (Suvivor) Name: Alyssa Brown Age (10+): 14 Gender: Female Proffesion before apocalypse: Student at a Middle School ...

    Aug 17, 2011


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig