User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Art & Photography Re: Nature shots. <3

    For the last one I have many diffrent versions of it, I'm actuly going to upload another one with that same concept with the grass and the sunset stuff. Thank ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature shots. <3

    editing was done to these pictures..And these pictures are 100% mine :D 087.jpg

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Musical Kitten :)

    Awww, such a cute little kitten. I've taken many pictures where I have an object infront of something that can play musical notes, so I have a few things to ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And Then I Hit The Atmosphere

    What I like about this picture, is that it gives a bird eye's view of the city, with a hint of mountain tops in the background. And how some of ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fall on the Verge of Falling

    ....I envy your artwork. I love fantasy creatures, and whenever I try to draw them...They end up loking like blobs with wierd heads and legs. Anyways, I always knew that ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Vines and My Puppy again (And More)

    These pictures are so Awesome! O: I love the diting that you did, and the puppy. I can just droll all over that. It's so super cute. I love how ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: While Walking Home-

    I love taking pictures of Plants and animals, and I think thses pictures are a great start. Also what makes a great picture is to have a great focal point. ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography: Peeking through the Pink Forest

    I happen to love taking photography of nature and animals. And I have to say that that would of been a nice picture (Even thought it already is) If ou ...

    Aug 5, 2011


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables