User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    play

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Photography. Quick Poll.

    The second one, definatly. I love how the letters are just bundled up without mkaing a word, and some are upside down. I also say that you can relate to ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    I sometimes pretend to be my characters, and what they do during a certain scene. I'll even speak what they say, in differnt voices. o..o it's funny because I will ...

    Aug 6, 2011


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud