User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 2)

    No you didn't, and I just now noticed my mistakes, and I thank you for that. I always had a low grade in the grammer part of English, and that ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 2)

    (This is the edited version of Chapter Two. The previous comments won't be direct since I changed the words, and a couple new scenes. o:) .:Two:. Annaria looked at the ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unfolding the painful truth

    This piece is really well written, and when I started reading it, the poem almost soundedd like a long story that somebody had to tell, yet only shorten it with ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Window

    Although i didn't quite grasped the concept of this poem, it has a nice tone and I love how the words are placed whithin this poem. What I like to ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography: Peeking through the Pink Forest

    I happen to love taking photography of nature and animals. And I have to say that that would of been a nice picture (Even thought it already is) If ou ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    This has to be the best I've ever read. You just have the perfect amount of detail and emotion to keep me reading. Now I'm left with questions, and thats ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hello, I would love for you to write an review for the first chapter of my book: The book is an Fantasy (I'm a fantasy freak). Thanks! ^^

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Stradegy for writing

    This stradegy that I used really helped me with the chapters in my book. Before I started writing anything, I opened a new journal then grabbed a pen. I already ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 1)

    Hope you liked it! One day, I hope that I will finish this book and publish it. :3

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 1)

    (This is the edited version of Chapter One. So the previous comments won't be direct since I changed the words. o-o) .:One:. Annaria starred at her hands while she sat ...

    Aug 4, 2011


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun