User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Sorry, I just started school. Tomorrow for sure I will post. :)

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    I'm working on Chapter four, and I think that it's the best chapter opening I ever done so far. Thank you also, I've been writing since I couls hold a ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Can you review the three chapters I currently have up for my Fantasy Novel? You can choose which ever one you want to actuly review, or just read for the ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And Then I Hit The Atmosphere

    What I like about this picture, is that it gives a bird eye's view of the city, with a hint of mountain tops in the background. And how some of ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: WHEN I'M GONE

    Wow, this is really deep and enticing, it really kept me reading on throughout the sotry! I can see how people might feel if their alone, and if people would ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- North 3rd street The smell of decaying flesh surrounded me from all directions, sending a slight shiver up my spine. I starred at the man sprawled on the ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Oh, so I guess it won't actuly start until Sham post? Alright then.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    This post was messed up >< I have a better one on the fourth page of this. :D

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    I never been in a RP before on YWS. I'll try it. :D (Suvivor) Name: Alyssa Brown Age (10+): 14 Gender: Female Proffesion before apocalypse: Student at a Middle School ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream Big

    I like the poem, though it was choppy. With every word seperated it was hard to grasp the concept of the poem. I would creat a Stanza for this poem, ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fall on the Verge of Falling

    ....I envy your artwork. I love fantasy creatures, and whenever I try to draw them...They end up loking like blobs with wierd heads and legs. Anyways, I always knew that ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    Thanks, this is really just a rough sketch of this chapter, even though it took me two days to finish it. o-O I really need to start reading boks that ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    This chapter was tricky for me, so I would love a cirtique! :D .:Three:. The land stood quiet, under the blanket of darkness that expanded around the whole world. Everybody ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    I posted this at the wrong section. x-x Please go here to read:

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Parodies

    I'm sure you can, since song writers do parodies on Youtube about other people, I'm sure you can on YWS. (It also gives a good laugh) :)

    Aug 16, 2011


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk