User avatar

Ultimateanon

  • Writers Corner Re: First person or not? Help D:

    This has been a mental debate with me since I ever started writing this story. If it should be first person or third person. I've tried both but cant decide ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Possible novel openings

    It seems to be that I can't find a proper opening for my novel series: Dust. Please help me choose one out of this list. :) Death is nothing without ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature shots. <3

    For the last one I have many diffrent versions of it, I'm actuly going to upload another one with that same concept with the grass and the sunset stuff. Thank ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature shots. <3

    editing was done to these pictures..And these pictures are 100% mine :D 087.jpg

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Musical Kitten :)

    Awww, such a cute little kitten. I've taken many pictures where I have an object infront of something that can play musical notes, so I have a few things to ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Weaving the Web of Fate (concept and prologue)

    The year is 2012 of the Common Era, and the world is in crisis. The economic recession threatens to bring down entire nations, and global warming is changing weather patterns ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    If you want, you can review my novel I have up. It's only four chapters, while Chapter four is only half of it. Thank you :D.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- Avenue D I starred at her, with a sharp gaze. From the looks of it, it seemed like she didn't believe me. Though she was wrong, Texas was ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Demonic Examinations!

    Could you review my chapter four for me? I only have about half of it up, since I'm still owrking on it though. I want to know what I need ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown I laughed under my breathe, as I saw an motionless zonbie sprawled on the street. My attetion came back to jack, repeating his question in my mind. I ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    They were all locked into my mind--the zombies. With their ripped fleash and a distinctive groan that anybody could identify. I thought there were just a dozen or so zombies ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 4)

    (The chapter is still in the works, I'll give you half of it right now. :D) .:Four:. Guards dressed in black armor pushed Annaria forward, placing their hands on her ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 1)

    Yah, this is an actual Novel that I hope of one day publishing, so it is kinda long.. And thanks for reviewing it!..And actuly chapter two is nine pages long ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    OOC: Uh, what? Can you edit my character out of that? It doesn't really fit in with my post... I'm sorry, I never read that post. o-o I'll edit mine ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- "Stop, there's someone." I said, climbing out of the car. A women stopped just right outside the car, not taking notice of the dead man underneath. She starred ...

    Aug 27, 2011


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn