User avatar

UCntCMee

  • Art & Photography Re: A Warm Merry Christmas

    Awesome picture! The color scheme is [i]fantastic.[i] I love the way that the sky looks like it could stretch out for miles. Good job. :)

    Dec 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Trust A G.P.S.

    Never Trust A G.P.S. Okay, so here’s how it happened. My friend Lacey and I were supposed to be going to a baby shower. It doesn’t sound too spectacular, does ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Faces (Chapter 3)

    Chapter 3 My palms shook. That was it. I was going to jail. Again. I knew that the police were sure to beat down the door at any minute. Anytime ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stranger

    Hey there! First off, I loved it. Your description was beautiful and full of emotion. However, there were a few spots in there where it kid of lost my attention. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold

    Hey there! I'd like to say that all in all I liked it. Sometimes it was a little hard to understand what exactly was happening, but that's nothing that some ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh how I hate the stars

    I have to say, this is a very beautiful poem. The emotion that goes with it is almost like heartache. It's very different from the usual view of the stars. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Part One)

    That was so funny! I used to have ten cats, and I swear all of them were plotting against me... Good use of words, by the way. Made Fluffy seem ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Wings

    I loved it! :) I usually don't like poetry, unless it's somewhat depressing... Anyway! Good job!

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Faces (Chapter 2)

    (Thanks to those who commented on the first chapter! :smt003 I know that this one's a lot longer... Enjoy!) Chapter 2 I glided back through my window noiselessly, still shaking ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lemonade for Breakfast (children's storybook)

    Awe! I thought it was cute. Definitely good for a children's book. Good job. :)

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Faces

    Chapter 1 Dark. That, irrevocably, was the only possible word to describe me at that time; or, possibly, at any moment up until then. Clearly that was what my parents ...

    Jul 18, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher