User avatar

UCntCMee

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    Whoa. I'm totally jealous of how good your writing is! That was really good. Keep it up!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost At Sea

    Hey! Awesome short story. I really wasn't expecting the ending! It was very short, sweet, and to the point. I think you should make it into a novel, by the ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    Wow. I was not expecting that. No offence, or anything. :) I usually don't read in the romantic short stories section, but the title caught my attention. I loved this! ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Live On The Shore.

    Hey there! I loved this. I thought it had moments of happiness and sadness, and the end even made me "Awe!" out loud! I agree with wewinwelose about the mineral ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Confess

    Hey there! I really like this poem. It's seems very heart-felt. I don't know much about poetry, but this one seemed alright to me. Good job! -UCntCMee

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello there!

    Heeeellllllooooooo! Welcome to YWS. :)

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abducted

    Ooooh! Good poem! It's too bad that the stupid computer didn't save what you originally wrote! :( I didn't really find any mistakes, but, then again, I could have skimmed ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ...

    Hi there! Awesome poem. Very imaginative. I have to say that I agree with ilyaeelz. I can't exactly pin point what the meaning of the poem was, but it was ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weight

    Great poem! I could imagine being forced under the water. I have to agree that the lack of correct punctuation was distracting, but simple mistakes = an easy fix! -UCntCMee

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: behind my broken 2-way mirror

    Hey there! Great song. I have to agree with hockeyfan87's comments. The grammar is taking away from the song's potential. It's very distracting. But anyway, after you fix those, I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: HIdden Faces (Chapter 4)

    Chapter 4 Silence. Eerie, deafening, heart-wrenching silence. That was all that could be heard in the Merryweather home that night. I lay inside my quilt, which could hardly keep the ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Job of the Writer

    I love this! I like the second version (the spoiler one?). I think it flows more nicely. I think it portrays what goes (or should go) through a writers mind. ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Your Saying You're In Love

    I like this song! I'm not going to mention the grammar mistakes in details (since it's already been done), but I must say that they take away from the song. ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alaina's File

    I'm liking this story so far! It's very interesting. When I first read 'Dr. Silinstra' I read it as 'Dr. Silantro!' lol. But, anyway, my dyslectic issues aren't important. Love ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen

    Cool poem! I like how it leaves things to the imagination. Poetry isn't usually my thing, so I don't have many nitpicks. However, I do agree with what the other ...

    Dec 5, 2010


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell