User avatar

Tyler

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: That lonely road (Memory Lane) Part 1

    Hey there! Mmk so I loved the tension and the mystery here! You started it great, very gripping. I must say, it was a bit rough and kinda choppy but ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This last October sky

    Hello there! I loved this work! Now, I'm not much into poems, I rarely read them and I've never written them so my help will be limited... :/ Ok so ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Into Darkness~ 1

    Wow! I must confess I wasn't expecting much but you blew me away! This was absolutely Brilliant! I loved it! You have a lot of talent! As for any critiques, ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Black Rose

    Hey guys, I must appogize for that, I do have it all italicized and done correctly but I'm new to posting so I didn't know how to make it the ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: -deleted-

    Hey there Pink! I love your work, very imaginative. Your writing is still a little bit rough but who's isn't? ;) I loved it so far, I'm not really a ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Black Rose

    Chapter 1 Blasted snow , thought Valeryn as he nudged his horse forward through the deep white expanse. His heavy white cloak wasn’t even enough to keep him warm in ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Speculative Fiction part II

    Jim Forest strode through the center of the shouting cubicles of the Federal Bureau of Investigation office in Chicago. He held his long, brown coat under his right arm and ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Speculative Fiction

    Hey guys, Tyler here, this is a finished piece. I've put it on here to see what people thought of it so I think I'll post the next part here ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thriller don't turn on the light

    I've heard a story like this! Scared the crap out of me when my buddy told it to me one night! Except it was a girl that had left and ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crux - Edited

    Wow! I thought this was very well written and gripping from the start. The tension you started with pulled me in and held me. Great work!Your descriptions are great and ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Speculative Fiction

    The Golden Watch His long coat brushed noisily against his legs as he strode into the bank. Snow fell from the long, black trenchcoat that swirled around him as he ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blood Soaked Snow {Chapter One}

    Excellent and extremely gripping. The only comments I would have now would be; don't use anyways too much. I sounds more like a teen writing in a diary than someone ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unnamed-Chap. One Part One

    Hey I really liked it. I'm impressed with your style. First person, real time is extremely hard to do. You pulled it off very well. You had a certain intensity ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss, part I

    I love the suspense and mystery you have attached. However be very careful with your point of view and character development. These can be extremely difficult in first person present ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Nice work. Let me say though that she wouldn't necessarily know that her eyes are wide and innocent or other features of her appearance. I would say relay that information ...

    Sep 6, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo