-
Re: Back in the Saddle
This was very well written. I liked the writing, the way it drew you in as the character. Made you think like him, feel what he was feeling. Be careful ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: The Sacrifice
Ok now I just wanna give you a giant hug and be your best friend... I loved it!That sounds really wrong but I'm glad you look at it positively now. ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: Obsessed
I must appologize, I didn't make it clear that this is not all of the story... I don't write very short short stories and as for the vagueness, I will ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: Obsessed
Ok so I know this is a little long and rough but I thought I'd put it on now cause I'm too lazy to fix it up right now. Tell ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: Star Wars: Death Trooper cover art
Ok so I've already told you I'm not an artist and I know very little of art but I have seen the cover of this book and I think what ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Taboo [1]
Ok so I realize this is a bit late but what the hay, I review anyway! Hey that rhymed.... I loved your prologue. It's a little difficult reading real time ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Knight in the Night
Wonderfully written. It felt like a song. Very beautiful and sad. It felt a bit rough in places but nothing big enough to point out. Keep up the good work, ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Kiss me when I'm sober
Ahaha so this is what the competition looks like. All I have to say is, wow! You have extraordinary talent for poems. I was so drawn in and it read ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: The Black Rose
More dialogue is always good haha. If you liked it, would you mind clicking on the "like" button? I wanna know if this stuff is actually good. I don't like ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Durallia
Just three purple caril, Kara thought as she brushed through the tall grass and towards the edge of the woods. The sun behind her felt warm still even though it ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: (Title Pending)
Ok so it's probably been a while since you posted this but I'll review anyways. I didn't have too much to say and I didn't want to be too detailed ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Willow Chapter 1
Chapter 1 Rowan stood rooted to the spot at the sight of the performer juggling three flaming torches. The night disappeared by the fire that leapt from his mouth as ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: Willow
Prologue 10 years ago… Griffin’s heart swelled with admiration when his father swung the heavy axe as if it weighed nothing. Two halves of what was once a miniature log ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: The Black Rose (Part 2)
He took a deep breath and relaxed. Finally, he opened his eyes and reached down into his pouch and pulled a round, lead ball. The wind strengthened, pushing his long, ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: Her Story (for lack of a better name...)
Umm........... wow...... I loved it! Great work! It's amazing to find so much talent on this site from such young writers. YOU JUST STARTED TYPING THAT!?!?! I could have sworn ...
Dec 14, 2010
