User avatar

Tyd

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Welcome! Iie Inku-san kudasai desu ka? Kudasai ka? XD Lol :O I was going to try and freak you out and look up a google translator, but i can't seem ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Arhhh, that would explain it :P See, Leicester to me is REALLLLLLLY boring- those no landmarks or really anything which puts it on the map :P The only good thing ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Write Me - you are the first person i have EVER known to say Leicester is amazing :P Thank you again XP

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am not a narcisst

    Lol you are like me :P I'm more a programmer though and i like making things with code :D PHP Ftw, no? It's wierd how different the two subjects are ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Fantasy/Sci-Fi i would have to say :P *eats critic* *toodles off*

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Hey everyone, just signed up to YWS to hopefully get some motivation to finish my writing and inspire me more to expand my reading range! I'm 17 years old, attending ...

    May 8, 2007


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter