User avatar

Tyd

  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new member

    Lol your like me :D I love writing and programming >D Welcome to YWS :D PHP ftw!

    May 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Welcome to YWS :D I agree with Samara too, i like your username :D Make sure you read the rules but most of all, have fun!

    May 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hhhhhhhhmmmmm

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS! It's okay to take a break from writing, especially with school and exams and other important stuff in the way; just as long as you keep ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS :D I lol'd when you said you enjoy putting holes in your bf's appartment :P Have fun!

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot Wind

    Welcome welcome :D If i were you, i'd make plans for a second home because YWS IS IT :D (OMG CHEESEY XD)

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi my name aBorat!

    Lol welcome :D As much as Borat is anti-semetic towards Jews, he still makes me laugh XD Welcome to YWS!

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YWS Stole My Idea!

    YWS stole my idea too! I was going to use the point system on my forum! Wtf bbbqqq? XD Welcome to YWS :D Make sure you have fun and read ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey :)

    Welcome to YWS! Nice to have you here :) This is the best place for young writers to come and hang out together, so feel free to post your work ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    hehe welcome to YWS :D I've been here for over a week now and i love it :D I'm sure you will too! Good luck and have fun.

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Welcome to YWS :D I've been here for around a week now and i really love it! I'm sure you will too, so welcome and have fun.

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup

    lol nuuu you gave away the ending before we could read it XD Anyways, welcome to YWS :D This place is the perfect home for all new writers and wanna ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hehe yeah, welcome to YWS :D I remember writing when i was in infant school and i couldn't read anything that i wrote down XD

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Welcome to YWS :D I'm sure you'll love this place as much as i do :D If you need help, feel free to message me =)

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    Hey, welcome to YWS :D I'm new too and from Britain. Weather is getting considerately better in these parts (Leicester) :P

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    XD well i did try japananese =X Thanks :P *chases*

    May 9, 2007


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana