-
Re: Hello everybody!!!!!
'lo Kitty. You'll probably need to come up with alternative nickname's, as we have several 'kitty's already ;) Lol i was gonna say that :P Welcome to YWS :D Have ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Hey!! New Here.
Hehe, welcome to YWS! I'm using my Summer to get ALOT of my story finished too :D I hope you have fun and enjoy this place as much as i ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Hey Guys
Welcome to YWS :D A little late, but still :D Make sure you read the rules and most of all, have fun :D
Jun 30, 2007 -
Re: Felicity! =)
A latina :D Welcome to YWS :D Or wait, is latina spanish XD? Anyways, welcome, have fun and writeeeeeeeee your heart out!
Jun 19, 2007 -
Re: Hey All!
Welcome to YWS :D I WANT A DS SO I CAN PLAY POKEMANS :D Psh, anyways xD Make sure you read the rules and have lots of fun!
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
*is a little late* Welcome to YWS :D Have fun and if you need any help, just send me a pm :D
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: *smiles shyly*
Welcome to YWS :D Welcome to the madness, the crazyness and the funness that is YWS :P
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Hi :D
Welcome to YWS! It's good to see people don't just like one genre and focus their attentions on it.
Jun 7, 2007 -
Re: hello, im new (obviously)
Welcome to YWS! SoCalClub = So Cool Club :O? XD If you need any help, free free to PM me and i'll be happy to help!
Jun 7, 2007 -
Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)
Lol great introduction! Welcome to YWS :D The home of all the talented !
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: New!
Hehe, weclome to YWS! If you find yourself getting stuck or lost, feel free to pm me :D
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: You sure you wanna know about me?
Welcome :D Hahahaha, my name is Oliver =X I hope you have fun and enjoy this place as much as i do!
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Greetings from an akward spirit
Welcome to YWS :D I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do :D Read and write always!
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: hey guys!
Yup D this place is a friendly as the grinch on halloween :D Welcome to YWS
May 31, 2007 -
Re: New and excited!
Welcome to YWS :D I love the name Rosie :D If you need any help, feel free to pm me :D
May 31, 2007
