User avatar

Tyd

  • Writers Corner Re: Ferell + me = HUGE writer's block

    Umm i have the same. I am going to Waterstones on Sunday in the hopes that this will reinspire me :P Maybe you should try it :D

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making Characters mysterious?

    Why not make the character have done something magnificent that everyone talks about and they wonder how he/she managed to do it?

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue in Mutes

    I think italics would work best. I think it will make a bigger inpact on the reader reading the script if it's in italics, rather than "She/He signed."

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Queen or queen

    Well i think capitalised because that's the name you are giving to your character, for now. If say, you were speaking about the queen between other characters e.g. "yes well, ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Chronicles of Maridemore - complete novel

    Wow; i always love hearing about people who hav e finished a book and trying to get in published- it gives me lots of motivation to finish mine :P I'm ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    Hmm, I believe JKR does that alot.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    Hmm, i'm not sure what an Info-Dump is? Is that where all your ideas, plot devices, character ideas , names and just generally everything to do with your writing goes?

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dear 13-year-old: YOU SUCK!

    I don't criticise much, but when i do, i can't read a story that doesn't flow. I can't get into a story and sit down and concentrate on it, i ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Internet writing tips

    I don't think spelling is THAT much of a big deal anymore. Especially with Spell-Checker and microsoft word(not all the times) will point out poor sentance structure.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Et tu, adjectives?

    Sometimes i feel as though i'm not using enough adjectives and verbs, especially when i come to YWS because so much of people's work are filled with adjective after adjective, ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alleviate writers block

    =X I havn't hit a writers block, but thats mainly because i've been so busy with lots of stuff, so if anything, i'll write a bit every week :p

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: For the Incessant Inner Editor

    :D And i consider myself to be quite computer technical- i didn't even know about this! This will help alot for me because i am always re-writing and re-cutting of ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing???

    I don't want to be the one who crushes a dream or hope, but maybe the material you submitted isn't good enough to be published. It's all fine and well ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Commonly misused words

    Quick way to remember... "When you affect a situation, you have an effect on it." Rawr; thats not quick XD Thats confusing.

    May 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing

    In my opinion setting yourself goals like that won't help you. Most teenagers aren't good enough at writing yet to be published, in the same way for any talent. Keep ...

    May 25, 2007


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon