User avatar

Tyd

  • Randomosity Re: Titanic Videos

    Lol wow! 4million views+ That is pretty amazing xD To do that with all those clips.

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Rubix Cubes

    Lol :O There was this one nerd on Beauty and the geek who could solve a rubix cube without looking at it =X

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Barnes N Noble writers award

    Congrats :O How does the BaN award work? Did you submit them your manuscript and they read it or is the book already published or XD?

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I did a google search :D And i'm sooooo glad XD

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    Lol yeah, the waiter seen was quite funny :P Where he is going to propose to MJ :D lololol ^_^

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Time Travel

    Future time travel is just a waste :P Because even if you try and change it, or prepare yourself for it better, your still going to do exactly the same ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    I am a MMORPG :P I love the interactivity of games :D Its sooooo good. Though, i dunno if i will continue to play them as a) They are addictive ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    Have you seen it yet? I watched it on Friday(now Tuesday) and i really, really enjoyed it. Alot more than the second one too, which i didn't really like :P ...

    May 8, 2007


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm