User avatar

Tyd

  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    Yeah, the moderators and admins do a fine job making YWS what it is :) Perhaps both sites should be kept separate; theres no real harm in that, and even ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    Just had my first AS level for computing yesterday =X It went okay i guess, nothing major went wrong :o I'm taking four AS levels and have 8 exams. Good ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    Well, its that time of the year for most of us where we will be sitting those all important exams. I'm currently sitting AS Level exams but i know people ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: PUBlished books

    Umm i wrote a poem for my school year book once that got in...when i was like 10 tho XD

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    Well, i feel sorry for the parents, like anyone would, but even more-so, it was the little girls birthday yesterday- i think x.x

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!

    If it is, write about things in your house and make them funny! E.g. We have this really terrible looking chair in our house, i could think of lots of ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Things To Do When Bored.

    When im bored ill play maplestory =X Its my way of running away from the world :P

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    I love: Eminem Fergie Christina A Linkin Park The Killers and more that i cant remember XD

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy '07!

    Lol at first i thought this was programming =X I'm not going to be doing it; i plan on doing some much needed grinding through my story and i'm going ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Teenage Writers

    I love YWS and feel i wouldn't be a good member to TW as i will be more active here :p But the site looks good and the idea of ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    Yeah well, we knew it was coming really. I think they were calling for his job since last year; but all the same, i will be sad to him go. ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    Joined :O Yay, now people can see my beau-Uglyness =X

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Lol i'm always watching Friends on E4 XD I wonder how long they'll keep repeating Friends XD

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: new cool avatar that would be nice

    Lol guys, i think he copied the address to his flash drive :p

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    No one has said Lost :O? That is my favourite, and i believe one of the best TV Shows to ever engrace this earth and my television screen ^^'

    May 10, 2007


Moo.
— Cow