-
Re: 42
o.o that is wierd...care to explain why it's forty-two? Some computer thought it the answer after 7.5million years...whyyy?
Jul 13, 2007 -
Re: Ouch, you know this hurt.
XD Painnnn
Jul 10, 2007 -
Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently
Die hard 4 just came out in the UK and i went to see it; IT WAS GREEEATTT! :D I thought it was going to turn out to be really ...
Jul 9, 2007 -
Re: Why you should love SPEW...
WHAT THE ?
Jul 9, 2007 -
Re: What is that?
XD you guys... Thank you! *continues*
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: What is that?
When writing, i sometimes come to an abrupt stop because i can't think of what something is called, even though i know what it is. So i thought, why not ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Love
Also, love might not always be spinning in circles; alot of people who are married for years sometimes get very annoyed with their partners but they stick it out because ...
Jun 30, 2007 -
Re: Not sure where else to put this...
If you make users register, you can gain the IP of the member who you may think who stole your work- tho, then you've got to find out which member ...
Jun 30, 2007 -
Re: The Rebellion Begins
I'm very excited :D I can't waiiiiit! I'm just scared of spoilers- they are cropping up everywhere now :P
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Something big that is legless, neckless, and has scales...
Nay *runs away without looking back*
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
The only picture of me that I can find on this computer, from four years ago. Meh. And yes, my eye is supposed to be like that. lol why is ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Smile or not =X?
WTH =X? Is that not the most serious, death-killing smiley ever!? I was just talking to someone and i think i got them angry, and they used that, it was ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Class of 2007
Nopes =( I'm going to my second year of college and then hopefully university. Though i had a nightmare in the exams so... =X
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Worship
Either he's a very messy eater or someone threw something at him :O
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Bye Everyone!
Wow, sounds fun- and exhausting! Have a great time!
Jun 6, 2007
